PLO'S : Life science: Diversity of life.
Explore inside your body, identify your bones and muscles.
THEME: Inside your body, your bones and muscles.
1) Watch the video http://youtu.be/1M0LOzkrEN8
2) Describe what exercise do you and do it.
3) Answer pages 122 to 124 S1
4) In the board will be 3 columns: muscles, bones, muscles or skin. Check what are you using to move.
5) Research the principle muscles and bones and the differences between them.
Purpose: Reflects on and assesses own by setting goals and creating a plan improvement.
1) With your team make a video about your research.
2) Use Skype to invite others groups to watch your videos and comment.
Read at least 10 min and don' forget your booklet