PLO'S: Features ( Writing and representing).
Uses like, don't like or prefer in complete sentences.
Theme: YOU LIKE OR YOU DON'T LIKE AND VOCABULARY WORDS
1) Work in pairs, explain in your own words the meaning of key words page 72.
2) Make a list of five foods you like, don't like or prefer compare your list with your partner.
3) Look at the pictures in page 59 SI and write the food items you chose in the correct column.
4) Use Pic Collage that shows the food you and your friend like.
Purpose: Make sentences with like, don't like or prefer and vocabulary words.
1) Make at least 3 sentences with like or don't like and circle with blue your voc. words.
Make a booklet about things you like, prefer and don't like. Read the instructions on page 60 S1 for Monday April 11th, 2016
Answer page 70. S1.