PLO'S: Life science: diversity of life.
Explore inside your body, how do you breathe.
THEME: How do you breathe?
1) Hear the instructions and do it.:
a) Breathe through your nose.
b) Breathe through your mouth.
c) Take a ballon, inflates it.
2) Tell how you feel during the exercise listen with respect your companions.
3) Draw the path of the air follows to reach your lungs in a picture.
4) Research what protects your lungs, and chose one image.
5) Answer pages 126 and 127 S1.
PURPOSE: Describes the path of the air in your lungs.
1) Show the image to your partner and invites to describe it. Remember use adjectives.
2) Publish in Face both works.
Read at least 10 min.
Bring ingredient for cooking class