Understands place value for numbers less one thousandth.
THEME: Place Value
1) In team with color chips will represent a number. Bigger chips will be thousands, blue will be hundreds, red tens, white ones. At least 3 numbers.
2)Use key words page 94( the last 7 words). Write the letters b,c,d,f,g,m,p,s on each index card.
3) One teammate takes all the cards and mixes them up.
4) Then, another classmate takes a card and tries to say as many words from the words from the word list that start with that letter.
Purpose: solves problems involving place value and vocabulary words ( key words ).
1) In your BLOG make problems using place value and key words page 94 (the last 7 words), like an exam.
2) Change with a teammate and motivate to solve your exam.
1) Answer pages 102 and 103 S1
2) Study the key words page 94