PLO'S: Skills and processes of Social Studies
*Identify between urban, suburban and rural areas.
THEME: URBAN,SUBURBAN AND RURAL AREAS.
1) They will make brain gym with the key vocabulary ( North, South, East and West). They will learn that the head represents the North, the feet will be the South, left West and right East.
2) Read the text on page 130 answer the page 131 and 132.
3) Think about the differences and similarities between a rural and suburban area, Work with a partner and do a VENN DIAGRAM.
4) Listen, point and repeat page 84, 85 U7 track 11.
5) Write sentences with key words page 88 and the theme on page 136.
PURPOSE: Differences and similarities between urban, suburban and rural areas.
1) Make A VIDEO with your knowledge.
Answer pages 133 and 135 S1.
Read at least 10 min