jueves, 21 de abril de 2016
Ciudad de México a 21 de Arbil del 2016
Marina de Rubén de Luis
El cuadro tiene:
Arena mar ( playa ) un acantilado y encima tiene una construcción hay pasto y rocas el cielo tiene pocas nubes el arena bronceada y el mar con la sombra del sol.
Valeria de Miguel Melo.
miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016
lunes, 11 de abril de 2016
domingo, 3 de abril de 2016
PLO'S: Thinking ( Writing and Representing )
Uses writing to extend thinking by analyzing the relationships in ideas and information.
THEME: TYPES OF SENTENCES.
1) Research in your IPAD, the types of sentences
2) Listen, point and spell U6 Track 31 pages 162 to 166 S1.
3) Make 10 different type of sentences, circle with orange the adjectives, red verbs, blue nouns.
Purpose: Identify the different types of sentences using words.
1) Make a PIC COLLAGE with the themes you practice today.
Read at least 10 min
PLO'S : Thinking (writing and representing)
Reflects on and assesses own writing by taking steps toward achieving goals using verbs
THEME: WRITING A RECIPE
1) Listen, point and repeat U6 Track 33 pages 162,163,164, 165 in your book S1.
2) Write a recipe for your favorite snack using the key words in your IPAD and in page 88.
🍳 Write a list of ingredients.
🍮 Write the steps for how to prepare a snack.
3) Show to your partner and evaluate with respect.
PROPUSE: Make your own recipe and you can conclude that a recipe tells how to prepare a specific dish. And is important to follow steps and have a correct order.
1) Study key words for quiz.
sábado, 2 de abril de 2016
Reading and viewing
PLO'S : Thinking ( reading and viewing ).
Responds to selections read by expressing an opinion and making judgments supported by explanations and evidence.
Theme: Reading Power ( visualize )
1) Watch the book in YouTube http://youtu.be/Io4hU0beFsM
2) Close your eyes and visualize the story.
3) Comment your feelings with your team.
4) Answer the questions in your Blog:
a) I visualize with the title.
b) I like the story because...
c) Put a image to illustrate your work.
Purpose: responds to selections read by making text-to self using visualize.
Retell the story in your own words: don't forget the principal words (First, then,Next, Finally)
Read "Picture book" page 2 and 3, circle with orange the adjectives. Remember is in your folder.
Read at least 10 min aloud.
PLO'S Patterns demostrate that the line of the symmetry will be congruent.
THEME : SYMMETRY
1) At 8:00 will be make their brain gym, They will use this theme.
👬👭 exercise with a partner.
First do by yourself 👶, divide your face in the middle, then tell in one side how many 👀👄👂and in the other.
Next you make with the body of your friend. PLEASE WITH RESPECT CONTROL YOU EMOTIONAL INTELIGENCE.
2) You will have a sheet of paper you will draw a figure 🌞🌺🍔🍎⭐️💜
3) you will fold in half and have the both halves, match exactly.
4) trace your figure and the line onto the paper, fold your tracing along the line.
5) Think of folding the figure along the line.
6) The two halves appear to be congruent if you do all the steps correctly you have a great conclusion.
7) Comment your conclusions.
PURPOSE: With a tutorial you can prove: the line that divides a figure into two congruent parts is a line of symmetry.
1) In team you will make a tutorial with your practice in class.
2) Publish and comment
1) Answer pages RW100 and RW 101 HSP MATH.